Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Easy Marzipan Cookies for the Holidays

 

 
1. Preheat your oven to 350F/175C
 
2. Pinch off pieces of the Marzipan log and place them in your mixing bowl.

3. Separate the egg white from the egg yolk. 
Place egg white in the mixing bowl. Put egg yolk aside.
 
4. Combine all the other ingredients (order doesn't matter!) with the Marzipan and egg white
 with your Kitchenaid Hook attachment or with your hands. 

4. When you have a nicely combined smooth dough, 
form little balls, place them on your lined cookie sheet and flatten them with a fork.

5. Brush cookies with egg yolk.
 
6. Bake for about 12 minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our favorite books in the first quarter of the year (Books for 1-2 year olds)

My, oh my. I was so so eager to post once a month last year. And I kinda did. Some of the posts were really just forcefully pushed out of my...